Thanks Erik....I had always heard that Peter was gracious and a true gentleman. He and his lovely wife Gayle have been very supportive of our racing effort, and they follow our racing and send along words of encouragement and cheer our on track adventures on a regular basis....It's clear when you talk with him that he appreciates the effort it takes to be competitive, and he is a champion for the Coupes (all of them) ;.)

I'll be bringing the Coupe to the Pomona event this weekend, and am looking forward to all of the fun....They have a great line-up of racers and vintage cars slated to attend the event., and I'm stoked to be bringing the Coupe to the anniversary....My #28 Challenge Series racer is still in the NHRA Museum there (thanks to Dave Smith and Dean Hornbacher at the AHA).......Rick Anderson is bringing his spec racer down from Nor Cal as well, and with any luck, we'll see some of our FFR friends come out for the show!! Hope you can make it, as your '33 is one cool ride and it would be great to see it on track!!

Karen