Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Mk4 Premium Roadster Soft Top

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mk4 Premium Roadster Soft Top

Hey guys - I've got a premium roadster soft top for a Mk4 for sale that is essentially brand new. Zero imperfections.
    FFR link: https://factoryfiveparts.com/product...cat=258&page=1

I paid $3400+shipping from FFR. I figure $300 off is a good deal so I'm asking $3100+shipping. Read below and PM me for any further detail. Thanks.

Why sell it? I built a Mk4 last March-June and had it legal in July. I live in the Seattle area and wanted to have a rain backup plan. The top easily stores in the trunk and goes up fast with a tight seal, so this was a great option for me. On a sunny day in August I put the new top on and went for a test drive down my block (about 2 miles). Worked great as expected. I removed and stored the top after this, and it never went on the car again. I recently decided that I really want to build a 2nd gen '65 Coupe, so I sold the Mk4 and the buyer didn't want the top (SoCal resident). The top is now sitting packaged away nicely in my house. Great quality unit, worth the money... especially if you don't want to drill and install all those snap buttons required with an old school style top. PM me for any further details. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Any idea if this is different than a Mark 3?
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately it will only fit a Mk4 and will not fit a Mk3. The contour and height of the body behind the rollbars (where the soft top seals) is different. Thanks for asking though!