Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Am I missing Pics somewere

Post Thanks / Like

Am I missing Pics somewere

The only pics I see of what this car may look like is the few on the ff website and the only real full drawing is the third placer? Are there pics of some others floating around. I personally would love the third placer as is!

Post Thanks / Like
    Check out the Factory Five Racing Project 818 Update on UStream. They present four 1/4 scale models and discuss each one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thx for the link but it's not showing anything. Says Content is currently not online!

Post Thanks / Like
    Strange, I'm able to watch it. Can you get to it from the channel page? http://www.ustream.tv/channel/factory-five-racing

Also, if you can never get it to load, here are some screen captures from the broadcast.
    Last edited by NonProfit; 04-14-2012 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Link to screen captures added.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    There are several pics and vids of the frame. It gives you an idea of how big it will be (very small about the size of a miata). But the final body isn't finished. All of the concept art and models don't even take the body into account fully (Kachi22 has done a bunch of comparisons regarding this). The final body isn't finalized and hasn't been revealed by ffr. Dave has come out and said that they won't reveal anything about it until it is complete and on the frame. You will just have to wait for that. The interesting thing I find is that most of the concept designs don't seem to even fit the frame, including the contest winner, and ffr's own. The big thing they don't include is that roll bar. This leads me to beleive that the released pics of the frame aren't final either.

Here are some movies that give you an idea.

http://youtu.be/9aZTosB0Fn4
    http://youtu.be/YoKvVz0PmkI

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Ho -Hum wake me up in 2013.

Mel

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad things are not finalized yet. I don't like the silver one at all. It just doesn't seem to flow well to me. Its all the parts of super cars I don't care for.

If the choice were based on those four and I had the final say I think I would go for the red one. The one next to the red one is my next favorite.

BTW thanks for the vid.