Wanted to post some products that may be helpful to current and future GTM builders. These are all things I developed during the build process to refine the car a bit or add certain accessories.

GTM Seat Track brackets:

These brackets allow you to install adjustable seat track brackets in your GTM allowing the seat to stay flat on the floor allowing for maximum headroom. They are made of 6061 Aluminum and CNC cut and tumbled for a nice satin finish. (seat tracks not included, but available from FFR or Jegs) $40 + 6 shipping

Door Limiter Kit:

The first approx 200 GTM kits has no way to limit door swing travel, and opening the door to far would allow the door to make contact with the body and cause damage to the painted. This kit is made of Billet 6061 Aluminum and offers a wide range of adjustment to get the perfect amount of door swing and its pretty cool looking also! Compete, and includes Stainless Hardware. Easy to install on a completed car, or during the build. $110 + 6 shipping

Toyota Electric Power steering pump mount:

This mount allows one to adapt the Toyota pump eeeny (forum member and GTM builder) sourced. I’ve run this on my car and it worked really well. eeeny also developed a controller that allows you to tune the boost of the pump based on vehicle speed which Mike Holland(crash) may be selling. One note about the pump pressure. It was my experience that running the pump near full speed kept the steering the most responsive with reduced lag. $40 + 6 shipping