Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Casey Family Build Thread (coupe)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure that was a ton of fun and it's a gorgeous plane, but I'm pretty sure I would've been sick all over the place and the pilot would've been able to hear me screaming (loudly for the entire 45 minute ride). I'm impressed you were able to take in flight pictures. In the Indy, all I could think was stop smiling and don't fling off the track. Oh and the odd thought that if I had been wearing fake eyelashes, they would've been stuck to the back of the inside of the helmet with all that wind. I've never worn fake eyelashes so...odd. Yeah. I don't think I could've taken a picture if the thought had occurred to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    I took a few more, but after those I thought I wanted to see everything with my own eyes and not through the lens of a camera. My wife was taking video from the ground. The best part is on the way back to the airport the pilot asked the control tower for permission for a low altitude fly by. At the time we were about 500 up. When the tower replied, "permission granted" the pilot dumped the stick and I about had a heart attack! He pulled up at 50 feet doing about 300 mph, buzzed the run way and pulled it up then did a loop. My God that was an adrenalin rush!

If you ever get a chance to go for a ride, do it!!

ps, sorry for the late reply, I never got the email notice that you had posted.