Finally got some time to get some work done on the car. I had the door panels upholstered locally and I'm pretty happy how they turned out. They were a bit of a PITA to fit since the vinyl and padding through some of my initial fitments off, but I was able to make it work:

I also took it for a drive for the first time with the body on. It didn't catch on fire and nothing fell off, so I'm calling it a success. With that said, it's still missing pretty bad and I think I need to bed in my brake beds better. Also, my front right tire is rubbing the splash guard. I think the engine missing issue is a simple ignition issue, but who knows.

Moving forward, I need to find someone to install the windshield (harder than I anticipated). Fix the drivability issues and get it registered! After that I need to get the exhaust fabricated and work on fine tuning the body work. Part of the body stuff includes installing the "carbon fiber" aero pieces. I'm one of the luck few who bought the 1st gen pieces. My god they are terrible! I'm hoping it will look better installed, but I almost don't want to put these on the car. Here's my splitter:

^ That last pic literally has a piece of plastic or something embedded in it. WTF?