Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Vman's '33 Hot Rod Design Ideas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely brilliant. The versatility of a modular back section would be VERY attractive. Pickup bed, tonneau, panel whatever.

I'd like to see a few updated styling cues as well, not focused on aesthetics or 'correctness' but more on pure functionality. This is already the highest performing hot rod around, I'd love to use it and really rack some miles up. Think Pro-Touring meets the '33.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinspool View Post
    Absolutely brilliant. The versatility of a modular back section would be VERY attractive. Pickup bed, tonneau, panel whatever.

I'd like to see a few updated styling cues as well, not focused on aesthetics or 'correctness' but more on pure functionality. This is already the highest performing hot rod around, I'd love to use it and really rack some miles up. Think Pro-Touring meets the '33.
    Thanks The idea I have in my head is a rear subframe that can be used on both the roadster/coupe pickup and Panel Delivery (could also be a tudor body) that could be done at FFR by having a welding table jig with moveable clamp blocks. Just set up the table jig depending on which 33 people order.

I have some ideas for different front grilles, tops, fenders, nerf bars etc.

David