Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Remembering a conversation from several years ago on the other forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Remembering a conversation from several years ago on the other forum.

Maybe either deBat or Captain O will know who this lady is.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Ha ! That's Wendy Peffercorn (my main squeeze from back in my ball playing days)!!!!..da Bat.....Kleiner (Capt. O-ring) will most likely beg to differ .

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Roy, this afternoon da Bat and I discussed whether we wanted to travel down this road again with all of the twists and turns featuring Wendy Peffercorn...Lacy Underall..spooning with Mark Dougherty in Hawaii and have decided to give it the old "Why the he!! not". Although our plan to spend the weekend at the London Cobra Show with Wendy and Lacy fell apart when they stood us up and we had to settle for picking up a dirty tranny in the hotel parking lot it's always good to dream

https://www.ffcars.com/threads/hey-m.../#post-5619313

Captain O Ring

4. Likes CaptB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    "picking up a dirty tranny in the hotel parking lot" could mean many things, some not so pleasant....
    ----------------------------------------------

Jeff
    Roadster delivered 8/27/23
    Chevrolet Performance LS3
    Build Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Wendy Peffercorn. My kid was watching it this weekend and was trying to fast forward through that part so he could watch the baseball scenes. I thought, "is there hope for him?" But after reading the last thread, now I know things will be okay. My kid fast forwards, da bat rewinds to watch again. My kid isn't going to turn out like da bat.

Does this mean I get entered into a "free paint job?"
    Last edited by k-roy; 07-12-2023 at 09:29 AM.
    Ken
    MK4 #10476, complete kit, Gen 3 Coyote, TKX with 0.68 overdrive, PS with cooler, IRS, 18" rims, dual rollbar, Carbon fiber dash,
    Ordered 12/18/2021, Deliverd 9/24/2022, First Start 6/24/2023

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BRRT View Post
    "picking up a dirty tranny in the hotel parking lot" could mean many things, some not so pleasant....
    Oh it wasn't, especiallyy since the Doughertys had already had their way with it.

Jeff/Captain O

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kleiner View Post
    Oh it wasn't, especiallyy since the Doughertys had already had their way with it.

Jeff/Captain O

YUP ! Brenden had his way with it then gave it a toss in the parking lot. Kleiner and I were just........curious.....that's it ! We were CURIOUS ! boys will be boys...da Bat

9. Likes BRRT liked this post

Steve >> aka: GoDadGo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Being from New Orleans I remember partying with these gals in the French Quarter.

https://youtu.be/mJGjwqWqObU

Boy those were the days!

11. Likes BRRT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kleiner View Post
    Well Roy, this afternoon da Bat and I discussed whether we wanted to travel down this road again with all of the twists and turns featuring Wendy Peffercorn...Lacy Underall..spooning with Mark Dougherty in Hawaii and have decided to give it the old "Why the he!! not". Although our plan to spend the weekend at the London Cobra Show with Wendy and Lacy fell apart when they stood us up and we had to settle for picking up a dirty tranny in the hotel parking lot it's always good to dream

https://www.ffcars.com/threads/hey-m.../#post-5619313

Captain O Ring
    Wonder why Wendy and Lacy stood you guys up, as they were registered for LCS. Maybe they had heard something about you two guys. Ha.

Post Thanks / Like
    Never go to the London Cobra Show without protection.

FB949A04-16AA-492A-AD8E-A0E41CD4364F.jpeg
    MKIV complete kit w/powder coating and cut outs, serial #9189 delivered 10/10/17, first start - 10/5/18, legal - 10/08/20. Blueprint 306 w/Holley Sniper EFI, TKO 600, power steering, Breeze fan shroud, trunk cubby, & engine compartment battery kit, CNC brake reservoirs, RT turn signal & gas pedal, mechanical throttle linkage, METCO safety loop, GASN side pipes, drop trunk, dual chrome roll bars, vintage gauges, glove box, custom center console, cup holders, and speakers.

14. Likes BRRT, GoDadGo liked this post