Stock tank. Just came inside from placing a seat in the car. I've been too tired to do anything besides clear all the boxes off the car (made room to part the mini inside while we were gone) and put a bracket on the seat and test fit it.

Harnesses: Not sure where to mount these. The R has a separate harness bar welded in. I might make something to bolt to the seatbelt tabs from left-right and the center X like a harness bar in a car. I think the square tubing might be too low for a harness.

Height: My head seems to clear, but it's close. With a helmet it might not, but I need to get a level to check. The seat is currently on the lowest setting in the rear and the second lowest in front (slight backwards angle). The bracket is a three piece design with a lower angle piece, then two side bolt on arms that bolt onto the side of the seat. if I make this a one piece design or invert the angle (currently angles in, could make it angle out) I could make new holes in the arms and lower it a little bit more, but not much.