Michael thanks for the huge props, but don't forget to give yourself a gargantuan load of praise too.

It was your vision that we executed, and you took a big chance with a total stranger, and invited him along, on a fantastic journey, which I will never forget.

My take on yesterday’s ride……..WOW!!!!

Michael’s car runs, handles, stops, turns, fantastic. After getting used to being just inches off the ground, seeing ordinary, run of the mill, regular cars looking like SUV’s, this baby wants to run, and she runs great.

Remember this is only its first run down the highway, and I think its fourth time out of the garage to hit the streets, I like to call this type of driving, shakedown runs.

With that being said, Michael’s GTM 327, tracks straight as an arrow, with not a hint of drifting from lane to lane, no shakes, shimming, wobbling, twitching feeling, air leaks around the windows, oil, water leaks, and best of all nothing getting loose and falling off (Yes I know that Michael has said that already, but I think it can't be said enough, Lol). I think without any doubts that number 327 is ready to rock and roll. And by the looks, thumbs up, and pictures that passing cars were doing she’s a rock star of the highway.

So too all you builders that are out there slaving away in your garage, might be getting build fatigue, saving up money for the future, or sitting on the fence, Michael and GTM 327 is proof positive that, yes you can do it, and the forum members are really here for you, to help out, to make your dream possible.

Thanks Michael

Ron

P.S. I think I’m missing 327 already