While most "S" builders will undoubtedly be using OEM Subaru seat belts, its safe to say that a few of us, including all "R" builders will be installing a racing harness. This is not a debate about using a harness on the street, some will, many roadster owners do, its not uncommon. It may not be legal where you live, it has some disadvantages, and we could go on and on about it. This is about which harness to chose, and what options we have for mounting them.
b
I've been doing some reading, mostly reviews on which latches and adjusters people like. Obviously the more you spend, the better the reviews. I "think" that I'll prefer a camlock, and pull down adjusters. Not sure about 5pt vs 6pt. And most importantly I'm not sure about mounting. Now that my seat is in, I believe I need shoulder mounting locations at or below the square bar beneath the roll bar. Your shoulder mounts should be between 0 and 20 degrees (some manufactures say 10-30) from your shoulders and never above. Can we wrap around a square bar? If not, or if its not the right height, what are our options? Could we just weld "tabs" for bolt in connections off the square bar? Or weld a round bar parallel to it?

I'll include this pic for a reference.