I have several issues with how my front control arms fit on my chassis (#051) and need some advice...

First, the front bushing does not fill the space where it sits between the mounting plates. There is about 0.15 inch of axial play in the front bushing. The engineer in me wants to insert a spacer so that the inner sleeve of the bushing is held tight by the front mounting bolt. Should the spacer go in front of, or behind the front bushing? This affects the position of the lower ball joint so there should be just one answer.

My rear mounting points are completely off the mark as well. Upper holes don't align with lower holes on the same bracket, and the rear bracket in general does not align with the front bushing. Re-drilling will be required to get everything aligned.

Does anyone know what the ball joint position should be from the SolidWorks model?

If I use the front holes to position the front bushing and just assume they are close enough, then the only dimension I really need is the spacing between the control arms at the rear bushings so that I can re-drill the rear brackets in the right place.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks... Jeff