Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Completed 818S for sale [The Flash]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Completed 818S for sale [The Flash]

The Flash was Erik Treves' car. I bought it, only to find out I cannot have it inspected in Massachusetts (tough laws here - recent change made it so I can't get an exemption for a kit car). Add to that the fact that I no longer need to drive a car for work... Here it is, for sale.

This is the same car that Erik sold a few months back, with the addition of heated seats and Boyd's tank. Since it's the same car I'm copying his description.

A soft top is available separately. I can sell it with the car so you won't need to wait a month to get a new one.

This is Chassis #5 . It was completed in 7 months. Finished in December. It is completely street legal. The odometer shows 128,776 miles but was installed with 128,683. The donor used was a 2002 WRX with 50,000 miles on the clock. The short block was checked with good compression. Heads were REPLACED (COMPLETE) with new cams and seals. New Timing belt and water pump. The transmission was completely rebuilt here locally at the Subaru Dealer. It has the code "BA" gears which are stronger. It also has a limited slip that I added as well. The car has a windshield wiper and washer...not part of the kit...this was a custom addition. full carbon fiber aero kit (the rear spoiler is a 3M Wrap) Other additions include: Dual Air to Water heat exchangers in the nose to feed the Air to water intercooler. Bigger Turbo from a 2012 WRX. Manual boost controller. ABS is plumbed but not electronically connected. Front proportioning valve for the front brakes. K-Tune Billet shifter. Has stereo with Bluetooth and area mic for phone. The car sits on 215/40/18's in front and 265/35/18's in the rear. Total weight is 2083lbs and makes 278RWHP 265 RWTQ with the help of an Electromotive TEC-S stand alone ECU. Sparco Steering wheel....the list goes on and on... I have a complete documented build posted on thefactoryfiveforum(dot)com forum. You can do a search under my use name "Erik W. Treves". This car absolutely flies...no test drives period!! The power to weight ratio is well beyond a normal car.

24750 OBO

More high-res pictures can be seen here. Low-res attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by itsymbal; 10-15-2014 at 10:59 AM. Reason: updated price