Whew, 12 hours in the garage today. The window-mount A/C unit is making that possible. In the heat, the best I could manage was 4 or 5 hours tops.

The final* exhaust is done and wrapped, turbo blanket installed. I have no heat shield so we shall see how well the turbo blanket and header wrap control radiant heat.

I cut out the "S" roll bar too, in prep for fabricating and installing the new custom roll bar tomorrow. As I was planning the new bar, I realized I forgot something; the R models have a slit cut down the side of the engine cover to allow the rear roll bar support to pass through. I'm not a huge fan of that and my engine cover is hinged so I may have to cut even a wider slot than FFR does on the R engine cover. I may try to figure out a way to add a support that doesn't require much cutting in the engine cover but it will be a challenge because doing that will mean the rear support will attach a bit low on the roll bar. We'll see how it goes.

I have realized that I just don't have enough time to get everything I want done before the race this coming weekend. I think at this point, I am mostly concerned with tire rub. I haven't had time to check and adjust tire clearance front and rear by removing the shock. I also won't have time to re-adjust the ride-height and add some camber. Right now it's sitting about a half inch lower than FFR suggests for the S.