Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Questions before I buy...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Questions before I buy...

So I have searched around a lot, and bugged the factory five rep long enough. So to give him and I a brake I was wondering if you guys could answer some of my questions if you have spare time. I will list the questions below.

What miles per gallon do you guys get on a wrx turbo?
    Is it possible to use this as a reliable daily driver ( I can modify the interior and such to give me air conditioning).
    Does this car hook well with drags in the rear and a turbo non modified.
    With using the tranny and no brake traction control, does this car tend to one wheel peel a lot?
    What are your 0-60 times for a wrx turbo?
    How much did you pay for your donor, and what have you noticed was the most worn part of the donor you had to use?
    Does the fiberglass body rattle?
    Does the fiberglass body stand up well to rocks and dirt from the highway?
    How hard is regular maintenance, such as changing oil (is the frame in the way)?
    How is the driving ergonomics, is it made for small people or big people?
    Is the shifting linkage very numb due to the cables?

And last question... If you look back on how much you spent with time and money, would you do it all over again?

Sorry I am extremely interested in this kit, but I do not want to set my expectations for a daily driver/ drag toy/ track toy... And then be side swiped with problems...
    I will still have my 2012 wrx for winter driving, and possible daily. So I am not banking on a kit car to be 100% bullet proof.6
    Last edited by BoostedTurbo; 02-01-2017 at 05:04 PM.