I had a leak on my A/C system at the tube that goes into the vintage air evap. It is the smaller tube that holds the orfice. There doesn't seem to be anything that I can do to fix it.

On the line that comes out of the vintage air evap there is a female fitting. Then the tube that holds the orfice has two male fittings that are the same size on both ends of the tube. The line from the evap holds a o-ring and should seat into the tube that holds the orfice. Then you tighten the two fittings together drawing up them tight so the oring seals.

My problem is that the two fittings tighten up and make contact before the o-ring seats causeing the tube to be loose and not hold pressure.

1. should that tube have two different fittings on it that hold the orfice? If one was longer it would cure my problem. Maybe they just put two of the same size fittings on my tube by accident.

2. Can someone that still has their Vintage Air paper work PLEASE get me a part number fot the smaller tube?

FFR says that they get the vintage air stuff as a complete kit from Vintage air. So I call Vintage Air and they wont even talk to me without a part number for the tube.

Thanks Guys, Kris