Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Design Model - O's - Feedback and Suggestions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Design Model - O's - Feedback and Suggestions

Hi everyone,

I thought it would fun to start a thread where everyone can talk and may be focus on one model per thread. That way it makes it easy to track what people like or dislike about specific models, this would also help the FFR guys see all created comments in one place, any thoughts?

I have been a bit busy reading all the comments and feedback and I have made some adjustments based off of them. I feel so bad that I didn't check the width of my car after I doubled checked it in 3d space, I was about 6+ inches on each side. I will try to use this thread to post images or anything that I've done so far, and may be explain some of the thoughts that went in the back for designing certain elements on the car, but that will just make this first post very long =) and boring.

I'd rather show you this cool 3d viewer I put together to see the car, this 3d model has the width adjusted to the correct width, fixed the nose so it doesn't give the illusion that it is small, it also tries... to allow room for fatter tires, the stock 215 on WRXs would bug me way to much I want 255s in there :P. and just misc. fixes.

cheers and here is the link to the 3d Viewer and some renders that were done for FFR.
    I apologize in advanced, you will need to install the unity plugin when you first load it, and again I'm sorry because it isn't optimized so it may require a good video card.
    Blue Direct Back.jpgBlue Direct Front.jpgBlue Front.jpgBlue Side.jpgBlueBack.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RodneyO; 10-26-2011 at 10:33 AM.