IÂ’m looking for some suggestions for a cranking issue I have developed. This is a stroked 351 with a FiTech 600. Early on I had a problem with a map sensor gasket resulting in bad readings when the engine reached operating temperature that resolved once I corrected the gasket issue. So IÂ’ve driven 2000 miles since then with no issues until this problem came up. When I key on the fuel pump starts up and runs for 10seconds or so with fuel pressure reaching 60 then the pump stops and pressure drops to about 40 and holds until I start cranking the fuel pump starts back up and pressure rises to 60 for as long as I crank it. When the engine was cold it would crank easier if I keyed it on three times before cranking, when warm it would fire easily keying it once. This past week I had to key it on multiple times and crank much longer to get running, once it was running it ran fine for a 3 hour trip and cranked fairly easily when hot. Since that trip I cant get it to crank or fire at all. I have spark and fuel pressure. FiTech support had me reboot the settings to the factory default and I added a ground to the throttle body, but no change. All the in line fuses on the Fitech wiring look ok. The hand held monitor shows map of 98 and rpm 140 to 150 when cranking. I pulled the air filter and cannot smell any gas. Sorry for the long post, IÂ’m a newbie and not sure which of these points are pertinent. Thanks