So if you saw the start of my build thread, I have ordered the wheels (and a bunch of the other parts) ahead of the car getting here. At first I wasn't going to do that but after talking to the manufacturers, they all have pretty big lead times. A strange consequence of the pandemic.

Anyway, I'm now going to turn my attention to the tires. I'll be using the car primarily for track days with some driving on the street. A long time ago I had a set of Kuhmo V710s that were pretty good. I only used them on the track. This time, I spent a good bit on these wheels and I'm thinking that I might be able to get away with a single set for both street and track. In the sizes that I want (275/35/18 front and 335/30/18 rear), it looks like there are three primary choices.

BFG g-Force Rival S 1.5
Toyo Proxes R888R
Nitto NT01

I'm leaning towards the BFGs. Mainly because I have a set of the BFG g-Force Comp 2 A/S on another car and I like them. The BFGs are more expensive than the Toyo and Nittos (which I recently learned are sister companies). Does anyone have any experience good or bad that I should take into account for any of these (or recommend another that I should look into)?