I think I have the final layout for the dash put together. The only things I need to add are a few switches for Hazards and High beams as well as a glove box. I found that I don't have many switches in the car at all. I am using the digital guard dawg so that eliminates a few switches. There is definitely room to add more switches in the future if I find that I need them.'

This last photo is a closeup of the center of the dash and you can see that I added an analog clock to the dash. I always thought that cars with an analog clock were classy. It is the same autometer Platinum gauge series that FFR provides with the base kit so it matches. You can also see the two round guarded push button switches on either side of the A/C panel. Those will be for the door poppers. I am planning to have the DGD remote open the doors from the outside but wanted an easy way for the driver or passenger to be able to open the doors from inside the vehicle. I will have normal door handles installed as well.

I was pretty set on covering the dash in a black micro-suede which is the same material that my Corbeau seats are covered in. Lately, my wife has been trying to talk me into covering it with black leather. Not sure which way I will go yet. I still have some time to decide.

Lastly, I got an e-mail from my engine builder today and my engine is schedule to be built the week of May 1st. I guess there is a huge production issue at Comp cams so they are having to source the cam from another vender and that process added another couple months.

Thanks for reading.

V/R

Shakey