I am building the 818C and have cut out the ABS, Air Bag, and Rear Door wiring and most of the sheating so I am pretty much left with the rats nest of wire. I have the front fuse box mounted loosly and understand where the connections need to go under the dash. The problem that I am having is the location of rear fuse box. I cannot find good pictures online where folks have mounted it in the 818C and the manual is quite vague. Maybe it does not matter which 818 version is being built for the fuse boxes but there is a lot body panels in the back so I want to make sure I put the fuse box in a place that can be serviced. I attached some pictures of where it is sitting now. I can only extend the black fuse bow to the area right around the main pulley in front of the engine but that seems very hard to get to once all the body panels are on. I would appreciate some picture of where you fine folks installed your black fuse box. Do I need to extend the wires to mount the black fuse box in a serviceable area? Thanks

IMG_2137.jpegIMG_2139.jpegIMG_2140.jpeg