I'm hoping someone can help me with a problem that has me stumped. I'm fresh into this build and have the following problem...My '33 has the FFR Option of a Moser 3-Link rear end with rear disc brakes. I installed the caliper brackets by removing the Center Pin, C-clip and Axle. I then reinstalled both axles and C-clips and Center pin.

Everything seemed to go together well, so I sealed the diff cover and filled with gear oil.

I installed the driver side rotor and caliper with no problems. When I got to the passenger side the caliper is pressed right up against the rotor. It appears the axle is out just a hair too far.

If you compare the exposed axle on both sides it does appear the passenger side has more axle exposed (again maybe an 1/8 - 1/4in).

Stumped, I pulled the diff cover and inspected the inside, both sides appear identical with C-Clips in place and axles touching center pin (making me believe the axle can't possibly slide in any further)

I've attached pictures (not sure why you have to click on my pictures, when other posts they show up) of the internal center pin & axles and the rotor. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Axles against center pin.JPGCaliper against rotor.JPG