Well almost, got off the dyno on Thursday with 322rwhp, went to test and tune session on Friday, had some issue with kill switch (as I screwed up some wiring when I put in new EFI harness) so that cost me some time, so once out on track the engine performed great (did not take it past 5500rpm, the steering took (as is still taking some getting used to), as never having power steering I was somewhat over judging and turning in too early and coming out too early, car seemed stable but any movements on wheel found myself in a position I did not want to be in. I did cut the spring, maybe I did not do this enough as it still seemed a tad too much steering. Had a good day Saturday in qualifying, Steve Powell came up from Portland to run, he was qualified 2 seconds ahead of me. Then Sunday came and also the rain came, our group was late in the afternoon so the track was a mess and standing water and neither of us had rain tires so we pulled out and decided to watch and the first lap a car went into the wall driver had to be taken to hospital and delayed the race for an hour and then they instituted a no passing rule on the front straight where the accident was and the race time was cut in half so all in all maybe a good choice.

So far pretty impressed with the frontend mods and the engine change, will know more as I get seat time. I was running -2.7 camber and +8.5 caster and 1/8 toe in (may have to change that and go toe out).