Ok, First I understand this is a kit car and everything is not going to line up perfect and I was expecting that but I still have some questions.

1) I opened my lower control arms and tried to put the grease fitting in one of the lower control arms and the threads weren't done right (on one, the other side worked). So I have to tap it out and maybe put a bigger grease fitting in there... no big deal just wondering if that is something I can expect through out the build?

2) After putting on one control arm (left side) which I had to use only two spacers (see pics) on the back part of the control arm with one on each side, I didn't have to put any on the front part. When I tried to put on the right side control arm there is a huge gap where I would have to put two spacers together in the back and one in the front. Is this normal? Like I said before I understand its a kit car and will probably have to shim some things but the left and right mounts for the control arms are not even.

Might be dumb questions but just trying to see if this is part of the game that I should become accustomed to. I am posting pics if my description wasn't up to par... lol because I know it wasn't. thanks

IMG_0717.JPGIMG_0718.JPGIMG_0719.JPG