Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Special pricing on The Race Line's 996 kit until the end of the year.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Special pricing on The Race Line's 996 kit until the end of the year.

Hey there everyone,

The end of the year is near at hand. I thought I would continue my tradition of offering a special deal at the end of the year again, which I have done for customers now for several years. I have several of these available now and would love to be a part of your build.

$8000.00 plus shipping

Your kit will include the following:

G96.00 Factory Reman gearbox, which means that with the exception of the exterior case, is all new internally.
    Adaptor kit with flywheel
    Stage II clutch kit
    Bolt kit
    cooler in and out ports installed, gearbox modified for mid-engine use
    Inner CV Joint Kit
    Cable Shift assy

Essentially this is everything that you need from the engine back to get your GTM on the road. Naturally there are several other options that you can choose from to make this kit even better, but in terms of what you NEED to have to get your GTM on the road, this kit it the one of the most cost effective options.

Let me know if you have any questions that I can help with, and I look forward to earning your business.

Very Best,

Erik Johnson
    (970) 344-7761 phone

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow... That sounds like a great deal. Is that a 6 speed?
    The Stig

Some say, that I only know two facts about ducks, (both being wrong); and that if I could be bothered, I could solve the "da Vinci Code" in 47 seconds...
    All I know is that I'm called "The Stig".
    GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully things come together here soon....I'm hoping to use your product in my (hopeful, possible, trying my damndest to get it going) build.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey there Stig,

Yep this is a six speed gearbox that is cable shifted, fairly well geared stock, and has shown itself to be very durable up to about 600 HP so far. I don't recommend it for really high HP applications due to the width of the gearing, but it has far exceeded my expectations so far in real world applications. The best part about this is the fact that it is essentially a brand new gearbox.

Thanks for your question.