Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: WTB: GTM (Any Gen)

Post Thanks / Like

WTB: GTM (Any Gen)

After extensive research on this site and others, I have come to the conclusion that I do not have the time with my work schedule and traveling to build a GTM, and I have also concluded that it WILL be my next vehicle. So that leaves me with one, sad choice and that is to buy one already built. I'm not very picky considering just about everything can be modified down the road. My max price to spend is around $50k maybe $55k. I understand that most of you have put a rediculous amount of hours and way more dollars than you ask for it and I respect you as a builder and an owner of this fine vehicle. I have seen several posts on a few different forums and I'm just not sure what's still for sale. Some of you I have already sent emails to, others will get a call later today. If you are selling a GTM or you know anyone who is, please let me know. I live in Mississippi and summer is almost here so A/C is preferred. I will drive almost anywhere to look at it in person before purchase. Thanks for your time.
    -David Owens
    [email protected]
    (601) 405-7058 [Cell - preferred anytime]
    (601) 707-7220 [Home - try it anytime]
    Hell, add me on FB - https://www.facebook.com/Leafjerky
    I hope that's enough contact info, I really want one.

Post Thanks / Like