Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Presley View Post
They are top feed but the recess in the head looks way different. I'll pull one when I get back from the Mitty at Road Atlanta this weekend.
Interesting. I may have a set of the older EZ30 heads laying around.. I'll have to take a look. It might be possible to make a custom fuel rail such that you could use the normal top feed injectors.

Quote Originally Posted by metalmaker12 View Post
With that power 8's might happen
By power it would seem possible, but traction is really the key. I'm also a little concerned about the car lifting... there is not a lot of weight in the front when you launch with drag slicks. It will be fun to experiment with.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeTim View Post
what, no reloading bench???
Of course! In the shop picture above the wood bench with the two red chairs is a reloading bench. You can see the green heavy press and red turret press on the right side, and on the front left side the out of round bullet micrometer. I primarily do long range shooting with 338 Lapua Magnum for the long reach (>1000 yards), and .308 for the shorter range (<1000 yards). Sako TRG-42 for the .338, and Accuracy International AW for the .308. I love .338LM.... such a great ballistic round.

Jeff