Thanks for the input about the gauges. I haven't yet installed both sensors and wired them up to the gauge and probably won't for a while - I'm going to start out with the AWIC water temp only and when I get extra time and feel the need to check engine coolant temp on the same gauge, I was going to wire it in too, but to do that will require pulling the intake manifold and the upper coolant crossover pipe, welding a 1/8" NPT bung on there, and installing the sensor. That's a lot of work for not a lot of benefit so I'll probably do as you are which is to check engine water temp on my access port.

That keyless sounds cool! I wanted to do a push-button start but couldn't find a good push button. The ones Amazon has are crap. The OEM kinds are all ridiculously expensive (S2000 is a popular one it seems).

Ok, I've spent some time over the weekend and this evening and I have wrapped up the front AWIC heat exchanger. It is painted with a very light coat of Eastwood's Radiator Black. I wanted everything inside the bumper opening to be black - I think it looks better. I fabricated the brackets out of 3/16" aluminum. The bottom and top press against the radiator and to complete the seal, I am planning on adding some silicone sponge foam on the sides. I'll then do as some others have done and add aluminum ducting to force all the air through the AWIC heat exchanger.

The cold-side of the AWIC return hose is wrapped in some foam plumbing adhesive I found at Lowes. It's split down the middle and has an adhesive on the split so when you pull of the backing tape and squeeze it together, it holds together very well. I'll be wrapping that cold hose in the insulation all the way back to the rear heat exchanger and in the hot areas (engine compartment and behind the radiator), I'll wrap the outside of it with fiberglass reflective heat sleeve. Hoping this will keep it as cool as possible.

I built an alignment tool to help measure camber and caster. I'll post pics when I have the string setup going. Tires came in today and having them mounted and balanced on my wheels tomorrow.