Quote Originally Posted by Mulry View Post
Gator, where is that Avaid kit from?
Aviaid - John Schawrtz. http://aviaid.com/ Don't try to buy off the website, call or email John.

He and I have been working on a new design for the pump. The Element Tuning version has the scavenge lines coming in the top and the out the bottom. The problem is the line out the bottom is a pain in the rear to put on and take off if the pump is mounted on the car. And the line has to make a very hard 90 turn and is jammed up on the engine block.

I think the solution is to come in the top and out the side, not the bottom. John has pieced together the parts to make that work. He is shipping me one today. But since I haven't actually test fitted it I can't recommend it yet. If you're not in a big rush let me see how it fits before you order it. And I don't think the mounting plate will work for both a Serp belt- A/C setup (Element) and a mandrel drive (Cosworth and everybody else). We'll probably have to make a mounting plate unless John has one that will work if you want to use the mandrel drive.

You can see in this pic how tight the bottom line is:
DSCN0782.JPGDSCN0723.JPG