Quote Originally Posted by tucker298 View Post
Yesterday was a great day! Finally met Mike after many interactions online and he couldn't have been any nicer! He politely answered my 300 questions and let me look at the most random places on his car to see where things were placed on his build. If you didn't know any better a on looker would have thought i was inspecting his car for the show lol. I really liked the subtle changes that were made to the body i.e. extending the corners of the hood a few inches back for better flow and to cover the merging body pieces and of course his window seals are OEM looking as it gets. The rear hatch from Jason really does stand out in person and looks great as the car flows back to his body painted rear wing. Just a classy combination of parts and color choices put together exceptionally well.

This is me and Mike hanging out on the windiest day of the year! lol notice how dark the car can be without direct sunlight

and when the sun comes out look how blue it can get, I really love the paint choice for his car! please excuse the selfie style pic lol and thats Mike in the background doing what he did all day and will do all weekend... answer ALOT of questions about his car and to be blunt about it, most of the questions were the same as the last guys and must wear him out at some point ....... like "hey whats this car?", "what chases is it built on....... no, like is it a corvette frame?", "whats a factory five?" over and over. Not sure I could answer the same questions 500 times a day, Mike you're a saint!
Brent,

Thank you for the kind words. I enjoyed spending time with you and your family, talking about the GTM and showing you around it. If there is anything at all that I can do to help you, please don't hesitate to let me know. The repetitive questions are actually a good thing in that it shows that a huge number of people wanted to know more about it. Answering their questions with the same enthusiasm that they asked them, may actually make them the next GTM builders.

Enjoy your project, and stick to your guns in regard to your build plan. You have a really nice build going.

Hopefully we'll cross paths again.

Mike