Went at the track this morning.

1h45mins of driving and tuning. Needed to stop cuz I had fuel starvation when accelerating in corners. My tank was pretty empty too.

On the bad things, my RPM needle broke off in half, I need to glue the 2 pieces back together (was already broken for years and I can't find a VR6 replacement part for these) and my Meziere 20GPM WP136S AWIC pump seized up on 1st start up. I wonder if it's cuz I'm using 100% water at the moment (since 1 year) until I pass inspection and then use coolant like I did use for many years before and never had a problem. I hope I can un-seize it, otherwise it's another USD$220 that'll go on the car.

The car was running much better than last time on May 27th. Nothing broke, moved, worn out, exploded, unbolted, leaked, got cut-off, etc.

That handling though is amazing. I did several quick and hard left-rights (like auto-cross) and I could feel the tires working. This chassis is not flexing at all and I didn't feel any roll.

I can't get the brakes to bed in yet, they don't seem to brake very hard, I can brake much faster with my Subaru. Or maybe having the proportional valve fully closed on the front brakes makes them work less than expected.

And the engine sound... well every 500rpm passed 2.5k it gets more and more amazing. And passed 4k off boost or not full boost is incredible. Sounded super smooth like a V12 or something. The lower the RPM the more burp-burp-burp of every cylinder firing you can hear but passed 4k it's so quick it makes the sound constant and amazing.

I think there is plenty of torque off boost at low RPMs. I believe this car can be driven with nice fun downtown, off boost, and if I require more power I let it rev. I just reached 0.6bar (8.7psi) today cuz I limited my EBC for that and I felt some violent power already. I just cannot, really cannot, imagine how violent it would be when pushing 18psi. If the engine doesn't explode then, I'll be the 1st one surprised.