Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Very sexy GTM at Hammink Performance

Factory Five Distributor Hammink Performance's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Very sexy GTM at Hammink Performance

Surprise! Perhaps you all remember the gen2 GTM that was built by our customer Kissling Motorsport.

This master piece can now be seen in Hammink Performance's show room!

Stephan Kissling started building GTM's with his race car shop Kissling Motorsport back in 2011, after which he built this stunning piece.
    Now a little later he was kind enough to sell us his first of 2 finished cars, which we showed on the Essen motorshow in 2011.

Stephan Kissling said that he will build more GTM's in the future, as he was very fond of the car himself!

Click this link for some more photo's!
    http://www.hamminkperformance.nl/for...php?f=22&t=216

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Hammink Performance; 02-07-2013 at 05:18 AM.
    Distributor of Factory Five for Europe
    www.hamminkperformance.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet!!!!! Hey, how about letting me ship mine over, fly over and drive it for two weeks, then help me ship it back?

Post Thanks / Like
    Guess you missed the vid of said car on youtube?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdK5NPh_9Xs
    enjoy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fact5racer View Post
    Sweet!!!!! Hey, how about letting me ship mine over, fly over and drive it for two weeks, then help me ship it back?
    yeah should do that! I'll take you to the Nurburgring

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by posthaste View Post
    Guess you missed the vid of said car on youtube?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdK5NPh_9Xs
    enjoy
    That was when we first revealed it in Germany at the Essen Motorshow, I still can't believe it is now in our showroom!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yah I'm working on gtm#12 for my father, and have watched that vid so many times, if it were a tape it'd be worn down.

I could compliment on many things, but something that hit me was the depth of the paint. I have seen others in black that just looked flat...no depth, plastic injection molded plastic look, but this one...well, it looks like you could reach your hand into the paint about a foot before touching the car.
    That's something I hope we can get at least close to on ours.

Also: Is that you standing next to it last photo? How do you fit into the GTM? You are THE example of a wookie sized man! (no disrespect intended)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammink Performance View Post
    yeah should do that! I'll take you to the Nurburgring
    Problem is, I don't know if I dare try it before SEMA? It would have to leave after the open house and must be backintime for shipment to SEMA. Think it could be done? Can I drive it over there with NH plates? I'm serious about it having done three Harley Davidson trips over there and having been stationed there in 75 and 77

Post Thanks / Like
    Gary, i was stationed out of Stuttgart in 75. I raced the national class moto x there. Did you ever see any mx over there?
    Just an old man with a great hobby

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by posthaste View Post
    Yah I'm working on gtm#12 for my father, and have watched that vid so many times, if it were a tape it'd be worn down.

I could compliment on many things, but something that hit me was the depth of the paint. I have seen others in black that just looked flat...no depth, plastic injection molded plastic look, but this one...well, it looks like you could reach your hand into the paint about a foot before touching the car.
    That's something I hope we can get at least close to on ours.

Also: Is that you standing next to it last photo? How do you fit into the GTM? You are THE example of a wookie sized man! (no disrespect intended)
    Thank you so much for the kind words, we were wondering why this was our only video with high ratings, but now we know
    Also have to say that until now I had not been able to put the color of the car in words, but I think you hit it spot on, it's so weird especially when it's outside it just keeps pulling your eye. By the time you are ready for paint, shoot me a note and I will contact the painter for the color code etc.

It's actually my dad standing next to the car, but yes he is tall, we actually have a wookie here who is even taller. Just now told him to get in the car so I could make a video. (the seats are race seats, fix mounted for a smaller driver, but still he fitted, and he is 6.6')

Quote Originally Posted by fact5racer View Post
    Problem is, I don't know if I dare try it before SEMA? It would have to leave after the open house and must be backintime for shipment to SEMA. Think it could be done? Can I drive it over there with NH plates? I'm serious about it having done three Harley Davidson trips over there and having been stationed there in 75 and 77
    I'll call a friend of mine in Germany to see if we could arrange something for you to drive here, I remember being in France in Normandy and I saw an SUV with usa license plates.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for the kind words, we were wondering why this was our only video with high ratings, but now we know
    Also have to say that until now I had not been able to put the color of the car in words, but I think you hit it spot on, it's so weird especially when it's outside it just keeps pulling your eye. By the time you are ready for paint, shoot me a note and I will contact the painter for the color code etc.

It's actually my dad standing next to the car, but yes he is tall, we actually have a wookie here who is even taller. Just now told him to get in the car so I could make a video. (the seats are race seats, fix mounted for a smaller driver, but still he fitted, and he is 6.6')

I'll call a friend of mine in Germany to see if we could arrange something for you to drive here, I remember being in France in Normandy and I saw an SUV with usa license plates.
    Definitely keep me posted.

Post Thanks / Like
    will do! and if you need quick answers just send me an e-mail. freek(at)hamminkperformance(dot)nl

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! Thank you so much! I showed my Dad and he's pretty stoked about it too
    Also....love the thumbs up vid of 'how a tall man exits the gtm', lol, too funny

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, yeah he really is tall guy!

After this vid I pulled out the seat, because it should be able to move further back.
    I found that the floor was lowered a little bit as well.

How tall is your dad? it's better to have longer legs than longer torso, although my mechanic in that video has both super long :-P

Post Thanks / Like
    Well in our case, it's more a girth then height thing....skinny chef don't make no money
    For the old guys, it's more the knees and such, as for me, at 5'10, I should have no issues.
    I was wondering if you have experienced any heat issues with the air filter and intake mounted where it is?