Thank you. I am really pleased with how the design came out. These guys specialize in building off road chassis. Jerry at http://www.penhallfab.com/ was super nice and helpful.
I'm sticking with the pins, they will support the load and I like the quick release. I should be setting an appointment for the Refs which is the last step of the registration process. It is my understanding the windshield will suffice but it will need some sort of windshield wipers, even manual ones will work. I was considering the old Mercedes headlight wipers! Comical, it will work and it's a backhand to the refs.

I purchased a digital level to adjust my AOA. Now that I have a digital level I double checked the camber. Turns out 3 tires were exactly 0 degrees and my back right was +1!! Both my spins were on a left turn...makes sense.
I'm rather perturbed the alignment shop did nothing I asked them to. The camber opened up a can of worms. The rear was simple and took all of 10 minutes, both are at -2 degrees now. The fronts however were not going to change without grinding some of the theads on the UCA down. Both sides of the UCA were bottomed out and touching one another inside the adjustment bolt (whatever its called). I still have to button the UCA's up but I have them at -3 degrees now, what a PITA I wish I had done that from the get go.

I found a screw embedded in my tire, I took it out and have a flat now. So i have to get my Uhaul, patch a tire, complete the UCA's, tighten springs, get this think on the trailer, mount tires and re-install larger spacers in rear and be on the road tonight for a 3hr drive to Willow Springs. Looks like I might have to cut out of work a bit early. Reason for the spacers is 1/4" wasn't enough space from the trailing arms to the inside of the tire, there was a buildup of rubber on the arm and the inside of the tires were glazed from rubbing.

This will be a great 2nd round racing. AutoX round one, now a proper track round 2. This will compliment my R6 tire choice, my camber change should be HUGE, I have a rear spoiler and rear diffuser installed. I'm really anticipating the change in characteristics.

I got a gopro 3+ back edition and roll bar mount for my birthday so I will capture some footage of the track.

On a lighter note, last night was Rocki's first time eating solid food. This kid likes to eat! A new milestone acheived.