Got the rear suspension installed today. Just a pre-fit mostly, but I'm always working one 3 sections of the manual at once. Finishing up the previous step, working on the current, and checking things for the next step so I can discover any issues. Found out during that process that:
-My forward trailing arm bushings were shot. How shot? To the point that the center steel compression limiter basically fell out, it was rusted and had zero bond to the rubber. Hacked those out of there, and replaced with the TiC Race forward trailing arm bushings. So nice.
-I have one aftermarket axle, so of course the splines, etc. don't work w/ the FFR axles. Found this on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Which (I hope) is compatible w/ the stock splines. One thing I discovered between taking apart the front outer and rear outer CV joints is that using a deadblow hammer is a good way to waste a lot of time. Just twist the axle stub to one side so you have a clear shot at the inner race and give it a few solid hits w/ a regular steel hammer.
-The rear springs aren't sitting very nicely over the lower spring perches...anyone run into this?

IMG_20141010_211420432.jpgIMG_20141010_211534470.jpg