Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Ray's hotrod

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Surge Tank Mounting.JPG
    I finally got to drive mine today, it was 70+ here in Texas and my wife was ready to be the co-pilot. Everything worked well except I had to bleed the front brakes again! The black finish is worn off the discs now and it stops a lot better, one snag is my AODE electronic module won't sense the throttle voltage in put, I proved it is going into the module but not being sensed so the upshifts are firm to say the least it's probably shifted by the governor without any modulation. So now it's time mount the body and get ready for paint.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by donshapansky View Post
    Surge Tank Mounting.JPG
    I finally got to drive mine today, it was 70+ here in Texas and my wife was ready to be the co-pilot. Everything worked well except I had to bleed the front brakes again! The black finish is worn off the discs now and it stops a lot better, one snag is my AODE electronic module won't sense the throttle voltage in put, I proved it is going into the module but not being sensed so the upshifts are firm to say the least it's probably shifted by the governor without any modulation. So now it's time mount the body and get ready for paint.
    Don, that is great. I drove mine around the neighborhood last weekend. Lots of fun.