Quote Originally Posted by Jim Schenck View Post
The inner CV spline where the joint fits into the transmission is identical on the six speeds and the later (female) five speeds. The combination we equip the kit for using the six speed is still to use the standard WRX spindle and hub, the standard WRX CV joints, and our axles. The kit also comes with press in plugs that allow the tailshaft of the transmission to be cut down to fit inside the rear bumper. We also space the rear of the transmission up instead of cutting the mount, just makes mounting the diffuser easier if you are using one.

Also From what I have seen the 2006 and earlier 6 speeds had the internal pumps but the 2007 and later do not (the gearing also changed in 07). The 2008-2014 6 speeds will also work with our conversion but do not have the sending unit for the speedo so better for a track car than a street car.
I am interested to know/ see pics of the trans being spaced up as well. does it raise the turbo? I fear I will get close the the crossmember if I need to raise the trans. Does the engine need spacing up as well?