Congratulations! You're in for a great time. Good luck with your kit pickup. It's an awesome experience. Several comments about your build plan: (1) I'm a HUGE believer in power steering. I've had both manual and power and there's no comparison IMO. This discussion is beat to death, so won't start it again. Other than to say now is the time to do it. Guys say you can add it later (and you can) but it's harder to do and hard to take out perfectly good parts. (2) Not sure you need the 90 degree oil filter adapter. That engine will fit with the oil filter in the stock location just fine. One less thing to mess with and possibly leak. (3) Strongly suggest you get the non-SFI version of the Quicktime bell housing. For our purposes, the non-SFI is just as strong. As long as you aren't planning on running any sanctioned events where the SFI is required, and I don't see you listing SFI flywheel, clutch, etc. The SFI version has a quite large lip along the bottom that has to be cut off to not hang below the frame. The non-SFI version isn't so large. And those things are tough. Ask me how I know. (4) You will love the GAS-N pipes. I've used them on all three of my builds. Great quality and nice mellow sound.