Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: No donor wiring

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know nothing about different years, etc. But... I do have a complete 2005 OEM harness, ECU, gauge assy, etc. that I didn't need or use (ex. the 2 fan sockets- sorry). Looks to all be in good condition, and as I think only the Gauge Assy has any real value, I would part with for VERY little. Just be prepared to ship 50LBS from 95008, and make me an offer! I also have some other un-used donor parts that might be of interest.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DSR-3 View Post
    I know nothing about different years, etc. But... I do have a complete 2005 OEM harness, ECU, gauge assy, etc. that I didn't need or use (ex. the 2 fan sockets- sorry). Looks to all be in good condition, and as I think only the Gauge Assy has any real value, I would part with for VERY little. Just be prepared to ship 50LBS from 95008, and make me an offer! I also have some other un-used donor parts that might be of interest.
    Thanks for the offer DSR bit I think I'll take the advice of STiPWRD and redfogo and match up the harness to the engine trans combo I come up with.