Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Body Buck "Lite"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hanging the body

This is one of the best things I did for my build to make things easier. Hung there for nearly 5 years. Deceiving but the lowest spot is approx. 6'-6" from the floor. Second best thing was the chassis dolly.

Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CDXXVII View Post
    This is one of the best things I did for my build to make things easier. Hung there for nearly 5 years. Deceiving but the lowest spot is approx. 6'-6" from the floor. Second best thing was the chassis dolly.

Yes, very nice chassis dolly. Thanks. It's off to it's 3rd roadster build now.

Bob
    Mk IV Roadster, 347/516 HP, 8 stack injection, Holley HP ECU, Astro Performance T5, 3-Link 4.10 gears, A/C, PS, PB Purchased 08/2015, Graduated 02/2017

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bobl View Post
    Yes, very nice chassis dolly. Thanks. It's off to it's 3rd roadster build now.

Bob
    Yep, Bob generously passed the chassis dolly to me. It’s ready for its next build now as my build is on its wheels now. I’ll be back in the Austin area after Thanksgiving if anyone needs it.

Jeff
    LS1, TKO600, IRS, no scoop, undercar exhaust. Delivered June 14, 2017, First start December 31, 2017, Registered and Titled Sept 12, 2019.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very cool. Glad to see the dolly is still out there. Hope it finds a new home. How cool is our community?

Quote Originally Posted by jcrumpley View Post
    Yep, Bob generously passed the chassis dolly to me. It’s ready for its next build now as my build is on its wheels now. I’ll be back in the Austin area after Thanksgiving if anyone needs it.

Jeff