Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  34

Thread: Project Lightning Coyote

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny how the driver front tire stops turning as you're backing into the street!
    And, I couldn't get away with go-karting like that, were it me, before I got two blocks down the street there would be three cops ready to write me up!

2. Likes Skuzzy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltngdrvr View Post
    Funny how the driver front tire stops turning as you're backing into the street!
    And, I couldn't get away with go-karting like that, were it me, before I got two blocks down the street there would be three cops ready to write me up!
    Yeah, the driveways where I live are pretty aggressive. I three wheel my daily driver every time, lol. Thankfully the torsen diff handled the three wheeling quite well on the way up the drive.

I'm lucky to live in a quiet neighborhood which is outside of city limits. Even so I didn't want to press my luck and I try to be respectful and not make noise after 8pm. The next time it hits the street will hopefully be during the registration process.
    Gen 3 Coupe #268 build: Project Lighting Coyote