Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  22
Likes Likes:  521

Thread: Tesla Powered 33 Hot Rod

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My OEM cup holders are challenged by G forces, and taller water bottles / SS travel mugs. I rarely brake at high Gs but my beverages have launched across the interior while cornering.
    I have found the rubber diaphragm fingers help secure the container and limit tipping but in a shallow well, they are not effective enough for my enthusiasm.
    jim

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by J R Jones View Post
    My OEM cup holders are challenged by G forces, and taller water bottles / SS travel mugs. I rarely brake at high Gs but my beverages have launched across the interior while cornering.
    I have found the rubber diaphragm fingers help secure the container and limit tipping but in a shallow well, they are not effective enough for my enthusiasm.
    jim
    Thanks - I'll keep an eye out for that. Should be easy to modfiy the design if I have issues.

Post Thanks / Like
    I finally got all the BMS info reporting to the display!! It took a week of back and forth bewteen AEM and Thunderstruck but the engineer at AEM came up with a clever way to get it working. Now I have all needed info available on my display. So glad to have that solved...