I thought about the coyote but I am a racer and an ol school boy. I want something that few have something with a great punch and a good load of tourque. I took everyone's thoughts and comments. Blasted everything by the wife, which has cost me dinner and a potential "chick flick" and maybe a new couch too not really sure I started drinking when I heard chick flick. But what I came up with is that I want a 331 stroker set around 375-380hp. I can tool with it a little later on if I want to get a little more out of it. After thinking about how light the car is that should be more than enough to put a smile on my face. Really cant wait to brush off the skills and get my hands dirty.

Also, I read somewhere that someone rhino lined all the sheet metal on the car to reduce vibration and the sheet metal ratteling sounds. Has anyone heard of doing this....the more I thought about it the more I thoght it was a good idea. But would the sheet metal still fit together as designed with the tollerences slightly off due to the lining.