Quote Originally Posted by Scargo View Post
I imagine you will. If you want to play around with what I have you are welcome to come over and borrow them...

I may need to revisit my wheel setup. My first (and my gut instinct) thought is there is no way a 295 will clear anything that is stock from FFR.
I think I've said this already, but I took one of my 18x10.5" Enkei RPF-01's (38ET) and 285X30 Hoosiers (similar to a 295)wheel/tire combo off my STi track car and tried it on the 818. Things may have changed a bit since then for me but it did not fit when I tried it. I have fully adjustable control arms. I could not get the camber I wanted either. So, I'm a bit puzzled but the statement about 295's fitting.
Do you have the control arms that are inset to allow wider wheels? Do you have both spacers on the outer side on both the upper and lower control arms and lateral links? That's about all I could think of. He's running Enkei Kojins with Hoosier slicks. I haven't seen it in person but when I do I will take a pic. He has been auto crossing like that all year.