Thread: Roadster POM Submission

Post Thanks / Like

Roadster POM Submission

Roadster POM Submission
    Model "Mark"
    FFR Number
    F5R 1004439RD
    Description of Setting
    This picture was taken by a friend from about 100 feet away using a 200mm telephoto lens. The photo was taken at the weekly Exotic's Car Show at Redmond Town Center in Redmond, Washington. It was overcast with a Marine layer that burned off shortly after the photo was taken revealing a bright sunny day.
    Picture Uploads
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice, looks like it was taken at RTC ?
    Tony Nadalin
    2018 SOVREN Big Bore Champion
    2015 SCCA Oregon Region VP3 Champion
    2012 ICSCC ITE Class Champion
    FFR MkII Challenge Car, Spec Racer, Street Legal, SCCA, ICSCC and NASA Racing
    818R Build in progress

Post Thanks / Like
    Tuesday, August 6th--Hi Tony, Sure missed you at the Kirkland Car Show. Big turnout as usual. There were six Cobras and one was a slabside and was really pretty. My camera was back in the car at that point so I didn't get a picture. The "bikini" girls didn't make it out this year because the marine layer was overhead so it was a little cool to be running around almost naked. Fun time though. Hope to see you soon if you're not traveling. Paul

Superstition Mtn foothills 5 miles west of Gold Canyon AZ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    That's a very sexy pose for the roadster. If you don't mind what color (candy red or something else)? Also the size of front and rear tires.

Thanks, WEK.
    FFR MkIII 302 (ATK), EFI 75mm TB with custom box plenum chamber, 24# injectors, 4 tube BBK ceramic, cold air sys, alum flywheel, crane roller rockers, T5, Wilwood pedals, custom five link with Watt's link, 4 rotors, coil overs, power steering with Heidt valve, alum FFR rad, driver's crash bar mod, mini dead pedal mod, quick release steering wheel hub #6046

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by skullandbones View Post
    That's a very sexy pose for the roadster. If you don't mind what color (candy red or something else)? Also the size of front and rear tires.

Thanks, WEK.
    Hi WEK, The color is Patriot Red Pearl from a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spider. The tires are Goodyear Eagles F-1's. The rear are 315/35ZR17 and the front are 245/45ZR17. I use 24 psi all the way around.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    THAT is a nice car.

Nice pic too!

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Tuesday, August 6th--Hi again Tony, I just reread your post and noticed the Class Champion under your name. Good for you. Mark Bridgwater invited 5 of us to go down to Pacific Raceways to watch the NHRA Championship National Drag Racing. I had never seen that before. 0 to 320 mph in 3.86 seconds. Truly an awesome day at the track. I accused the driver Shawn Langdon of only working 8 seconds a day. Paul

Post Thanks / Like
    Paul-

GREAT looking build! She really looks quite sexy and you should be very proud. Well done and thanks for sharing!

Regards,

Steve