FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Administrator Please help

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Administrator Please help

Administrator,

My apologies but I can't see to find a way to request your assistance directly so I've posted this message here in hopes that you will see it.

I cannot seem to post, is there an account privilege that I need or .....?

Can you help me sort this out?

Thanks,

Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    What are you requesting. You can always PM the admin.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclamation IMPORTANT UPDATE 12/6/2013: New Member Reduced Functionality PLEASE READ

We have implemented rules today for the general protection of the forum.
    For new members with less than 20 posts these restrictions are as follows:

You do not have access to your blog.
    You cannot post a new thread in the FOR SALE classifieds. You can still create a new thread in the WANTED portion of the classifieds. Posting a FOR SALE thread in a WANTED classified forum will be treated as a direct attempt to circumvent the rules and you WILL be penalized, up to and including a temporary or permanent ban.
    You can't create a pic album.
    You can't create a group of post new threads to a group. You can still post to existing group threads.
    You cannot update your profile or have a signature.
    You cannot have a custom title
    Calendar access is restricted (Thanks for the catch kwb160!)
    The registration process now includes Biography as a required field which has to be filled with something literate. In addition, all new members are now moderated before they can post their first post. This may add a delay between registering and being able to post.

After you reach 20 posts, your account will be transitioned to another group that has these restrictions removed. We had to take this measure to better fight the ongoing problem of spam.

EDIT: Please note, posting items for sale should always be limited to the classifieds, and continued posting of for sale items in the classifieds - beyond extra parts floating around in your garage for example - may result in you being flagged as a commercial vendor. All commercial vendor postings are confined to supporting vendors. If you are interested in becoming a supporting vendor on our site please see this page for more information:
    http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/conte...rs-Information

As always, comments are welcome.

Hope this answers some of your questions.

Ray
    I'm not getting gray, I'm adding chrome....

“Under-steer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and over-steer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you.”
    -- Jacques Schnauzee "World Famous Racecar Driver"

"If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower."--Mark Donohue

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hey Mike, thanks for the email. You're good to go to post in the classifieds.

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)