Well, you'd think if I had all day I could set up the oil filter relocation and hang the radiator.

NOPE...

I had issues with lack of hardware, and the bracket for the oil filter took longer than expected, with several jaunts to the hardware store thrown in. Here are some shots of the weekend's work:

Starter wiring:

I added the +voltage from the EFI harness and the voltage gauge to the main pole. Is this OK?

For the oil filter bracket, I came up with this. I drilled and tapped the X-tube and counter sunk the bolts in the bracket so the filter could be mounted flush to the bracket. It's not holding very much weight and seems real solid. The oil filter is up fairly high and I figure if something strikes it hard enough to break those bolt loose I might have bigger problems going on at that moment:

This is the bracket installed. I will be redoing it though because the scrap metal I used wasn't wide enough to match the filter bracket. Functionally though, it works...:

Here's the filter installed. I put some electrical tape on the aluminum AN fittings so that they wouldn't get scratched during install. VERY clean, if I do say so myself...

Then I installed the rad shroud:

I used button head stainless screws for the shroud. I'll be using similar ones to hang the rad itself, and will add rubber washers for insulation and dampening. I've had a similar setup on my roadster for years now with no issues...

Silly me. I took the time to go get a fire extinguisher because , you know, I was going to start it Sunday. Jeesh. I didn't even get to fluids...