Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Good seeing everyone at FAIRPLEX

Post Thanks / Like

Good seeing everyone at FAIRPLEX

Great seeing everyone. Got to spend alot more time than planned since they called from PARAMOUNT & cancelled my voice-over job until MONDAY at 11AM. The FFR cars there got alot of awards. Alot of people that droped by the booth said they were going to attend next week's HUNTINGTON BEACH thing. Thanks to JASON from FFR, KAREN & ANDY, DAVE, & the rest there making a fun day

Post Thanks / Like
    Steve, I see that you will be at HB next week - I have missed seeing you the past few years.
    Doug

Post Thanks / Like
    Need some pictures of the Pomona event!!!!
    Owner MK4 7642RD, 393 stroker, Gordon Levy Super Alloy T5, HDX Clutch, Moser 3.31 3-link with disc brakes, 17" Bullit wheels, NT05's, Seat heaters donated by WarmSeats.com, door panels donated by Herbs Door panels.

President, Factory Five Racing Dave Smith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Steve! I thought you weren't going to Pomona, glad to see you made it to the event. Pictures!

I spoke to Jason (FFR) and he was getting off the plane from a red eye. Sounds like it was a blast. I wish I could've been there, but I'll see you guys at Huntington beach!
    Dave Smith, FFR 001
    President
    Factory Five Racing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Steve,

Great seeing you again my friend. I have some pics to upload, but I'm at a family sporting event and cant upload them until later today. It was a good, if somewhat reduced in size, event this year. Backdraft, Superformance, and many other vendors failed to show this year, but thanks Karen and Andy Salvaggio, as well as Jason, Factory Five was well represented. There were also a couple of MKIIIs At the Wilwood booth. It's tough for me to type on this little phone keyboard so a proper post will have to wait for a bit.

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Silver Supporting Vendor Cameron Autosports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was good seeing everyone and their cars at the Pomona Show. FFR made a great impression taking most of the awards, Nice talking to Andy Salvaggio, that guy knows his stuff! Thank you Jason for making the long trip. It looked as though a lot of people stopped by the booth. I had a great time and can't wait until next Saturday. Should see even more familiar faces and cars.
    #5560 All New Build MkIII IRS, 8.8 Torsen, Koni's, 427Stroker, Tremac TKO600, Fuel Cell, Pin Drive, Hugger Orange/White, SB100 • www.photobucket.com/albums/pp333/n1722t
    Cameron Autosports, LLC.
    West Coast Builder and Restorer of Award Winning Carswww.cameronautosports.com
    Winner: FFR Huntington Beach 2011 BEST OF SHOW • Winner: AHA Pomona, Ca 2011 BEST OF SHOW, BEST ENGINE, 1st Place Cobra Class $50K and 1st Place Cobra Class $30-$50K.

Post Thanks / Like

Fairplex

DAVE
    Was just planning on driving by & saying HI on my way to PARMOUNT. Well i was there about an hour was getitng ready to leave when the studio called & cancelled until MONDAY AM at 11. So I spent athe day with good friends at the FFR booth & had a blast even thorugh KERMIT was home.

Ricardo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steve
    it was great to meet you, I had some great laughs with your "to the point sense of hummor". thank you and I,ll see you at H B
    Ricardo

Post Thanks / Like

It was nice

I was having such a good time with everyone that I was actually thrilled they cancelled my work yesterday. JASON & I will start detailing KERMIT Monday after I get home form the studio. After all these KERMNIT still looks fantastic, too bad I don't.

Post Thanks / Like
    Steve,

It was good to see you and thank god this time it was not at a funeral. I was glad to hear that you have lots of work coming up. I will see you at HB.

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Steve,

It was great to see you and everyone at Pomona last weekend. We're bringing the awnings and every chair we can round-up, and are looking forward to meeting some new folks, admiring everyone's awesome builds, and having great fun with everyone this weekend!!! Planning to cruise PCH, hang out at David's place, and then slather up with the SPF 4000 for Saturday's fun.....I'm sure we'll go home late Saturday night with big smiles and lots of new memories! See you at HB!!

Karen
    Last edited by vnmsss; 04-22-2011 at 10:35 AM.
    #28 FFR Challenge Series
    #28 FFR Type-65 Coupe
    2011 Western Endurance Racing Championship
    2010 West Coast Champion
    Drive it.....Like you stole it!

Post Thanks / Like
    What's interesting is thru the years theses cars brought us all together & the people have kept us all together. I value the friends I have made thru FFR very deeply. Alot of fond memories over the last 14 years & fantastic memories of people no longer with us. Think about DICK & ROGER everyday.
    SAT is going to be fun. Just got done detailing KERMIT for HB. Looking forward to seeing old friends & making new ones.