Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UPDATE APRIL 3: 2015 Huntington Beach Cruise-In Official Thread

Webmaster, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like

Tony and Sally were getting the Factory Five tent ready to ship out. Ops Director Nate Johnson's Grand National is NOT making the trip!

We've got over 100 entries and space is limited to 130 cars so if you're planning to register at the event (each year, about 8-12 register on the morning of the event) it might be a better idea to register in advance. We do have about 14 extra spaces on the Pier Plaza available for overflow registrants.

Sign-up Here Now!
    Dave Lindsey
    FFR's Mad Dog

Post Thanks / Like
    What cars will FFR be bringing to HB this year?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys,

Factory Five will not be bringing THEIR truck this year but I have Stewart Transport bringing my 289 kit and displaying it at the plaza for the day. So we'll only have room for about 7-8 cars as the truck will be taking up half. Mad Dog, not sure if you factored that in or not. I know we haven't talked about it but Sally and Tony both know and I wasn't sure if they mentioned it. Glad to hear it will be busting with cars though!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ehansen007 View Post
    Hey guys,

Factory Five will not be bringing THEIR truck this year but I have Stewart Transport bringing my 289 kit and displaying it at the plaza for the day. So we'll only have room for about 7-8 cars as the truck will be taking up half. Mad Dog, not sure if you factored that in or not. I know we haven't talked about it but Sally and Tony both know and I wasn't sure if they mentioned it. Glad to hear it will be busting with cars though!
    Yeah... MAYBE Stewart will be there. I'm still waiting on a call-back from the city. Erik, I hope you plan on being there EARLY if we get the OK for the truck!

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    First time at this event and looking forward to it.

Coming from AZ but we live in Rockford ILL in the warm months. Coming early April 21 and run up PCH then back to the event. Starting at David H. BBQ Friday. Considering the cruise on Sunday also but plan to return with the AZ group. Hopefully then want to go on Sunday.

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW, only seven days until the fun starts. If you are on the fence, NOW is the time to get registered.
    Doug
    Built FFR5196 MKII in 2003, 427w
    Building FFR0058HR, Edlebrock 347-AOD

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I'm in FULL THRASH MODE trying to get to first start before the show!
    http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...ad-WIRING!-Yea

ACK!

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    wife, daughter and I are flying down from Washington since the MK4 is still under construction. All of us are really looking forward to the weekend!

-jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is few pictures from 2015 Huntington Beach Cruise-In.

Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! What a day! The HB Cruise-In was terrific. I came to the event with a full agenda in order to plan my build, and I accomplished everything I set out to. I need to thank a few people - David Hodgkins, Will Talkington, Harold Hoover, Mario, Trevor Scrogins, Farhad Farzanegan, David Borden, Kevin Heneghan, Lee Rateike, Chris Lewis, Bill, Bob and Mike (didn't get your last names) and all the others I met at David's BBQ - I know, I should have written everybody's name down... You all have helped me solidify my plan, and I truly appreciate that! Thanks for welcoming Nancy and me into this family. I'm looking forward to all the craziness to come!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I missed it!

An immediate family member is terminally ill. As a result, I have not planned any extra-curricular activities as of late. I didn't even realize the actual date of the show until the day before. I'm one of the OG's of this gathering and this day is normally one of the highlights of the year.

I did, however, see two Factory Five Cobras driving up PCH in Malibu on Saturday. One at about 4:30, the other at 5:00. I hope they were returning from the show!

Please guys, post as many pictures as possible so I can feel like i was there.

Post Thanks / Like
    A few things -
    Eddie, sorry to hear about your situation. The show was essentially washed out right after the awards!
    Al, You're welcome! Glad I could offer something to help you plan your build. Things like that make the trip from AZ worth it!
    Dave, thanks again for your generous hospitality! Hope you liked the cigar & homebrew.

Thanks,
    Will

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123