Well this has been a long month. As you can see by my lack of posting iv been busy building. So far iv been able to take a good chunk out of the build. the frame is back from powder-coat with new roll hoops. The front Control arms, spindles, brakes, shocks are in along with master cylinders, most of the 3 link, wheels, and finally last night started the install of the fire wall. I ran into a problem that i later found to be a happy accident. the rims i chose for the front didn't have the correct clearance due to the rim actually curving inward towards the center of the rim. I quickly went to the local 4x4 shop and found 1.25" spacers that fixed the problem. Due to the width of the tires on the 8" rim being now 10" the backspace offset seems like it shouldn't prematurely wear out the bearings. I'm hoping im right on that but if not please correct me, but after doing some digging the proper backspace on a 10" wheel is 6" and the original backspace for these rims were 5". I'm happy that each week since i got the frame back iv been able to fill my recycle bin completely. Progress, although the hunny do list is growing as well. One thing i noticed is the lack of the transmission tunnel, is that not included in the stage1 kit?

Chassis back

control arms in

seats/steering column in.

3-link

start of firewall install.