Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman View Post
I may have to do that. Did you change all three MC's to .70? The front brake MC is currently 0.75 and the rear brake MC is 0.625. The Clutch MC is surprisingly large: 1.12! That is larger than my memory thought it was when I was researching this from Forte almost a year ago, but there have been a lot of decisions and research since then! I am have to go back and review what others have done. If you have changed your MC's let me know what you did and how you like it.
I have the Wilwood upgrade brakes with 6 piston fronts and single piston rears. The kit came with a pair of .75 dia masters for the front/rear. You may not be so lucky as to be able to go down in diameter for both front and rear. I'm thinking .688 was the smallest Wilwood offered in the style master I am using. The clutch master is a different story. I built my own hydraulic clutch and have different piston sizes from what Forte offers. I would follow what Paul did for the clutch. Changing the master changes the release point on the clutch pedal and pedal effort. A higher release point will require more pedal effort and vise versa.